Club Penguin Blog - Cheats, Secrets, News, Stories and more!




Tuesday 3 November 2015

Whats coming up in November!

This is a message from MEGGBOT:


Greetings feathered friends,
As you know, I have control of the blog -- but that doesn't mean I'm not a generous and almighty ruler. Therefore, I have a treat for everyone today! 
I've created a word search to help you discover what will be happening in November. There are 11 words in total for you to find, and you will need to work together to uncover them all.

...So we get to look forward to seeing Puffles, Klutzy, power, Project Super Secret, EPF, encounters, mustaches -Mustache Day, Sandwhich Day, Paint, Rookie, Herbert,

...COOL! :) Looking forward to seeing all these things! ...I think Herbert has another plan to attack Club Penguin island. :)

Thanks for reading this!
Follow me on Twitter for the latest CP news, Secrets, and more! 
Until then, keep waddling!

No comments:

Post a Comment