Club Penguin Blog - Cheats, Secrets, News, Stories and more!




Wednesday 7 October 2015

CP Time Warp #5 - What If We Could Have Puffles In Games?

Message from MEGGBOT:     So many ideas are first concepted on paper in brainstorm meetings. It's really awesome to go back on some of these drawings now! Early on the team thought it would be amazing if penguins could take puffles into games.
Do you take your pet puffles into games to help you or earn extra coins?

...Often I take my puffles out to play some games together. My favourite would have to be Cart Surfer! :)  Did you know you can play certain games with your puffle?


Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Google+, If you liked this post please share, comment, and follow my blog. 

If you liked this post please make a comment below, and click in the check boxes below!
-Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment