Club Penguin Blog - Cheats, Secrets, News, Stories and more!




Wednesday 7 October 2015

CP Time Warp #6 - Camping Party Brainstorm

Message from MEGGBOT:    Okay. The team thinks this is super cool that one of the artists kept such great notes on the party brainstorms.
Keep in mind that LOTS of the ideas we have never actually happen (because we have way, way too many ideas to actually make them all) but these notes on our camping party from 2007 seemed really fun. Now I kinda want to go camping...
What's your favorite party of all time?
...I think my favourite party was either the Christmas Party in 2012 or 2011, or the April Fools Party of 2011.

What's your favourite party? Post it in the comments below!



Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Google+, If you liked this post please share, comment, and follow my blog. 

If you liked this post please make a comment below, and click in the check boxes below!
-Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment