Club Penguin Blog - Cheats, Secrets, News, Stories and more!




Saturday 24 October 2015

Party Invite: 10th Anniversary Celebration :)

This is a message from MEGGBOT - "The Almighty Ruler of the Blog"

Greetings Feathered Friends, It is I, Meggbot the Almighty Ruler of the Blog here with a very important announcement.
 
Tomorrow marks 10 WHOLE YEARS of Club Penguin. Lucky for you, a few passionate members of our community have organized a giant online meet-up to help celebrate. 
 
There's even a rumor that well-known penguins will be in attendance... I'm not a fan of parties, so I, of course, will stay here and maintain control of the blog.
 
If you're interested, here's all the information you need:
 
 
I suppose I should thank KingBoo8884, Mrzero3, Pen50gi, Spikey2007, Bacon, Claire 62, Pup1one, Rosytilly and Jdan1001 for organizing this meet-up. Well done penguins, your enthusiasm is inspiring -- I shall let this party commence accordingly.
 
Well, I must get back to my very important daily duties. Enjoy your party.
 
-Meggbot the Almighty Ruler of the Blog


...Thanks for the party invite MEGGBOT! :) Hopefully I can make it even though the enormous anniversary cake is gone :(


Thanks for reading this!
Follow me on Twitter for the latest CP news, Secrets, and more! 
Until then, keep waddling!

No comments:

Post a Comment