Club Penguin Blog - Cheats, Secrets, News, Stories and more!




Thursday 8 October 2015

CP Time Warp #7 - Game! Dance Contest

Message from MEGGBOT:    Dance Contest! Here are some early notes and rough sketches of what the Dance Game started out like. It was released January 2009.
PS. The team was SO excited to finally get DJ Cadence on the island so penguins could meet her. That happened in February, 2011. Here's an early description her:
"Passionate singer, epic choreographer... DJ Cadence loves to express herself and be the centre of attention, taking the party wherever she goes."
Have you ever met Cadence online?

...I sure have! I think the first time I met Cadence was during the Music Jam Party in 2010. Have you met Cadence?



Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Google+, If you liked this post please share, comment, and follow my blog. 

If you liked this post please make a comment below, and click in the check boxes below!
-Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment